Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year, New You, New Me

Happy New Year!

The 30 Day Blog Challenge begins today.  It is not only the beginning of the year, but the beginning of the challenge.  I did not participate in NaNoWriMo this year and am saddened by not doing so.  I am renewing my dedication to writing, thinking and hopefully sharing thoughts with my peers.

January is my birthday month so it is always a month of reflection and rebirth.  Getting my first book published, planning for some travel and writing significantly more are at the top of the list.

As you may know, I have 3 different blogs... well you probably don't, but I would love it if you did.  So, how about some recommendations on topics?  

The first thirty days are all about thought process, writing and allowing the creative juices to flow.

My first thought is... plan your planning.  Get your planning tools together, your technology synced and let's visualize.

Share your great new discoveries with us, and we will share them out.  

Windy City Diva

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Phae. I am still writing... currently seeking an editor. Thanks for asking. I am going to post some excerpts from my book soon and a new meditation I have discovered to be very helpful. Thank you for reading and commenting.

      Delete

Join the conversation! Invite a friend! Thank you for your comments.